Maple Roasted Salmon
This rich, mapley salmon is an easy weeknight meal.
- 4 salmon filets, 4 - 6 ounces a piece
- ¼ cup F Oliver’s Sunday Morning Maple Balsamic
- ¼ cup F Oliver’s Petit Beurre EVOO
- 2 tablespoons F Oliver’s Petit Beurre EVOO
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup F Oliver’s Sunday Morning Maple Balsamic
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- F Oliver’s Adirondack Maple Seasoning
Place salmon in a re-sealable plastic bag. Add Sunday Morning Maple Balsamic and Petit Beurre EVOO and massage to thoroughly distribute onto salmon. Allow to marinate for at least an hour in the refrigerator.
Preheat oven to 425 F. Prepare the glaze by heating 2 tablespoons Petit Beurre EVOO in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add the Sunday Morning Maple Balsamic, Dijon mustard, and salt and pepper to taste. Let simmer, stirring often and watching closely until slightly thickened (about 5 minutes).
Brush salmon with glaze and generously season with Adirondack Maple Seasoning. Roast salmon on a foil-lined baking sheet for 10-12 minutes or until salmon is cooked through. Drizzle with remaining glaze.