Summery Lemon Pasta
This summery lemon pasta reminds us that you can evoke summer flavors with just a couple of simple ingredients.
- 3 tablespoons F. Oliver’s Meyer Lemon EVOO
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- F. Oliver’s Finger Lakes Premium Flake Salt (original)
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- ½ pound linguine, cooked al dente, with 1 tablespoon cooking water reserved
- 2-3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1-2 tablespoons F. Oliver’s Felix Oliver’s Special Reserve Balsamic
Add EVOO to large saute pan; heat to medium and add garlic. Cook until slightly softened, then add cherry tomatoes. Heat through, about 5 minutes, then add thyme.
Fold in ricotta cheese and season to taste with salt and pepper. Add reserved pasta water to ricotta mixture.
Add cooked pasta into pan with ricotta; coat with cheese mixture.
Serve topped with parmesan cheese and a drizzle of Felix Oliver’s Special Reserve Balsamic.