Sweet and Spicy Grilled Tacos
These versatile skewers combine spicy, smoky, and sweet to create a tasty taco.Print Pin Rate
- 1 pound cubed meat (chicken, pork, or beef)
- 1 large onion, large pieces
- 1 large bell pepper, large pieces
- 1 pineapple, cored and cubed
- 2/3 cup F. Oliver’s Raspberry Treat Balsamic
- 2/3 cup F. Oliver’s Smoky Chipotle EVOO
- 3 tablespoons F. Oliver’s Tame Taqueria Spice Blend
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 avocado, mashed
- soft taco shells
- Create skewers alternating meat, onion, bell pepper, and pineapple.
- Mix together Raspberry Treat Balsamic, Smoky Chipotle EVOO, and 2 tablespoons Tame Taqueria, and coat kabobs. Cover and let marinate for 12 - 24 hours, turning halfway through.
- Mix together Greek yogurt, avocado, and remainingTame Taqueria. Taste and season accordingly. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Cook kabobs over medium-high heat until meat is cooked through. Serve on soft taco shells and top with the yogurt mixture.