Springtime Sunny-Side Up Spinach Salad
This fresh spinach salad doubles as a main with the addition of asparagus, mushrooms, and eggs.Print Pin Rate
- Combine ¼ cup each EVOO, balsamic, and Little Italy Herb Blend. Whisk to emulsify. Set aside.
- Heat saute pan and 1½ tablespoons EVOO on medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and cook until browned. Add asparagus, season with salt and pepper, and cook until vibrant green and tender crisp.
- Transfer vegetables to a bowl and return saute pan to burner. Add 1½ tablespoons EVOO and crack eggs into the pan. Reduce heat to medium and cook eggs until whites are opaque and firm.
- While eggs are cooking, place spinach in a large bowl and toss with vinaigrette.
- Divide spinach into two salad bowls and layer asparagus and mushroom mixture, pea shoots, and eggs. Finish with salt and pepper and serve.