Spicy Brussels Sprouts
Here’s a tasty way to spice up your brussels sprouts this weekend. The liquid creates a wonderful glaze in the oven.Print Pin Rate
- Preheat oven to 450°. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Rinse Brussels sprouts. In a medium pot fitted with a steamer insert, add about 1″ of water. Pour brussels sprouts into the basket, cover and turn to medium heat. Cook for 10 minutes, no more.
- While the sprouts are cooking, make the sauce. In a bowl, combine peanut butter, Squash Seed Oil, soy sauce, Tunisian Harissa EVOO, and honey. Whisk until well combined.
- Once the sprouts have cooked for 10 minutes, drain and return to pot. Pour 3/4 of the sauce over the sprouts and stir to coat evenly. Pour onto a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes. Stir and bake for 5 minutes more or until crispy and slightly charred.
- Remove from oven. Drizzle with remaining sauce over. Add to a serving dish and garnish with peanuts and green onions. Serve warm.