Poker Run Scallops
This super simple scallop recipe takes minutes to make but tastes like you slaved for hours.Print Pin Rate
- 16 Bay scallops, patted dry
- 2-3 Tablespoons F. Oliver’s Poker Run Pork Seasoning
- 1-2 Tablespoons F. Oliver’s Single Varietal EVOO
- Lightly pat each scallop top and bottom with Poker Run Pork Seasoning.
- In a medium sauce pan, heat EVOO until oil is pulling away from center of pan.
- Place one scallop at a time in the pan and sear each side until golden brown and scallop is just cooked through, turning only once (about 5 minutes total). Repeat until all scallops are cooked.
Leave A Comment