Pineapple and Chipotle Shish Kabobs
Grilling your protein and vegetables together makes it so easy to create a complete meal. The slightly spicy, a little sweet marinade unites these flavors and textures in an amazing way.Print Pin Rate
- ¾ cup F. Oliver's Smoky Chipotle EVOO
- ¾ cup F. Oliver's Sunny Pineapple Balsamic
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Spice House Chipotle BBQ Blend
- 1 ½ pounds protein, sirloin, chicken, pork, shrimp, firm tofu, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 bell peppers, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup pineapple, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped (optional)
- In a large bowl or a freezer bag add EVOO, balsamic, garlic, salt, and Chipotle BBQ blend, and mix to combine.
- Add the protein and vegetables, seal, and coat protein and vegetables with marinade. Marinate for at least 1 hour and up to 24 hours (if shrimp, marinate no longer than 30 minutes). Rotate to coat halfway through.
- Heat grill to medium high heat.
- Thread protein, onions, peppers, zucchini, and pineapple onto skewers.
- Place kabobs onto the grill and cook for 4-5 minutes per side or until protein is cooked through. Sprinkle with fresh cilantro, if desired.
- Serve with warmed soft tortillas, sour cream (extra points if you season the sour cream with Sunny Pineapple Balsamic!), and guacamole.
Cut all items the same size so that they all touch the grill evenly