- 3 tablespoons F. Oliver’s Tuscan Garden EVOO, plus additional for serving
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 cup broth
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups tomato puree
- 2 tablespoons F. Oliver’s Ripe Fig Balsamic, plus additional for serving
- 1 cup kidney beans, cooked
- 1 cup green beans, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 - 2 zucchini, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, sliced
- F. Oliver’s Sunshine Seasoned Pepper, to taste
- ½ cup pasta, cooked to al dente and chilled
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese for serving
- In a large stock pot, heat EVOO over medium heat. Add onion and sauté for 3-5 minutes. Add celery and carrots and sauté for additional 2-3 minutes.
- Add broth, water, tomato puree, and balsamic and bring to a boil. Stir frequently.
- Reduce heat to low and add kidney beans, green beans, spinach leaves, zucchini, basil, and season to taste with Sunshine Seasoned Pepper. Simmer for 35-50 minutes or until vegetables are cooked through.
- Add cooked pasta to soup and heat through.
NotesServe with Parmesan cheese sprinkled and F. Oliver’s Tuscan Garden EVOO and Ripe Fig Balsamic drizzled on top.