Lemon-Herb Roasted Chicken and Potatoes
This easy one-dish meal is hearty with piquant dashes of apple and lemon.
- 8 bone-in, skin on chicken thighs
- 2 pounds baby potatoes
- 2 tablespoons capers
- ¼ cup F. Oliver’s Tuscan Garden EVOO
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons F. Oliver’s Lemon Peel Zest
- 2 tablespoons F. Oliver’s Orchard Ripe Red Apple Balsamic
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Arrange chicken (skin side up), potatoes, and capers in a 13" x 9" glass baking dish. Drizzle with Tuscan Garden EVOO and season with salt, pepper, and Lemon Peel Zest. Bake uncovered for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with Orchard Ripe Red Apple Balsamic. Return to oven and bake for 5-10 more minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees and potatoes are fully cooked.
- Optionally garnish with chopped parsley.