Lemon Garlic Salmon with Spring Mix Salad
This summer salmon dish is full of bright, intense flavors.
- 2 teaspoons F. Oliver’s Golden Lemon Garlic
- 4 6 ounce wild caught salmon fillets
- 4 cups spring mix
- 1 small red onion thinly sliced
- 2 carrots peeled and shredded
- ¼ cup walnuts or toasted pine nuts
- ¼ cup F. Oliver's Mediterranean Cassis Balsamic
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons F. Oliver’s Herbes de Provence EVOO
- 1 teaspoon dried mustard
- pinch of salt and ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Arrange salmon, skin side down, in a 9" x 13" baking dish. Sprinkle with Golden Lemon Garlic, then drizzle with 2 tablespoons Herbes de Provence EVOO. Roast on the middle rack for 12 minutes or until salmon flakes with a fork.
Prepare vinaigrette by whisking the Mediterranean Cassis Balsamic, dry mustard, EVOO, salt, and pepper in a small bowl
Combine spring mix, onion, carrots and nuts and divide among four plates. Drizzle with vinaigrette and top with roasted salmon.