Crispy Potatoes with Arugula Pesto
A simple and delicious potato recipe with a fresh, green pesto drizzle.Print Rate
- 8-12 new potatoes
- ¼ cup F. Oliver’s Heady Garlic EVOO
- ½ teaspoon F. Oliver’s Premium Flake Salt or to taste
- Boil potatoes in salted water until tender. Remove potatoes from water and allow them to dry.
- Preheat oven to 375℉ . Drizzle a baking sheet with half of the Heady Garlic EVOO and place potatoes on the tray. Using a potato masher (or the bottom of a glass!) flatten each potato individually. Drizzle with remaining EVOO and sprinkle with flake salt. Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- For the pesto - combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor (using only half of the Heady Garlic EVOO) and blend until smooth. Continue to add EVOO until your desired consistency. Taste and adjust seasonings, if necessary.
- Serve potatoes with a drizzle of pesto.
Note: This recipe makes a larger portion of pesto than you need for this recipe. Use the leftover with eggs, roast chicken, on sandwiches, etc. It also freezes well.