- 1½ pounds ground beef or ground chuck
- ⅓ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons F. Oliver’s Ripe Fig Balsamic
- 1½ tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon granulated onion
- F. Oliver's Smokey Chipotle EVOO (to brush on burgers and buns before grilling)
- 4 - 6 hamburger buns split
- Add all ingredients except EVOO and buns into a large mixing bowl and mix by hand until smooth, do not overmix.
- Divide mixture into 4 - 6 even-sized pieces and form patties into evenly shaped rounds, slightly larger than the bun you plan to use to allow for shrinkage during cooking. Make a slight indentation in the center of each patty.
- Preheat grill or griddle to medium heat. Brush patties with EVOO and prepare grill or griddle with pan spray or oil. Grill for 3-4 minutes per side or until cooked to your preferred temperature.
- While patties are cooking brush the interior of buns with the remainder of the EVOO. Grill until slightly toasted.