Cranberry Pear Glazed Carrots
These roasted carrots get their nutty, tart flavor from the combination of squash seed oil and cranberry pear balsamic.
- ¼ cup F. Oliver’s Finger Lakes Fabulous Squash Seed Oil
- 2 tablespoons F. Oliver’s Cranberry Pear Balsamic
- 12 carrots, peeled
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons F. Oliver’s Himalayan Pink Salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- If the carrots are thick, cut them in half lengthwise, if not, leave whole. Slice the carrots diagonally into 1 1/2-inch-thick slices. Toss them in a bowl with the Squash Seed Oil and Cranberry Pear Balsamic.
- Arrange carrots in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast in the oven for 20 minutes, until browned and tender.
- Toss the carrots with parsley, season with Himalayan Pink Salt, and serve.