Blueberry Balsamic BBQ Ribs
The blueberry BBQ sauce makes these ribs summer special.Print Pin Rate
- 2 racks baby back ribs
- 2 tablespoons Greektown Mediterranean Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Rub ribs with Greektown Mediterranean Seasoning and place on a foil lined baking sheet, bone side down. Bake for two hours.
- To make BBQ sauce: heat EVOO in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring, until softened, about five minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until combined. Increase heat and bring mixture to a low boil, cook for five minutes. Reduce heat to low, partially cover, and simmer for ten minutes.
- Remove cover. Using the back of a wooden spoon, mash blueberries against the side of the pan to release juices. The sauce can be made smoother by blending when cooled.
- When ribs are baked, remove from oven and brush both sides BBQ sauce. Grill for about five minutes, until sauce caramelizes. Serve with remaining sauce.