Balsamic Glazed Chicken
This super simple chicken recipe makes tender, tasty chicken in a snap. You can use any balsamic you want to complement the other flavors in your meal.
- 2 pounds skinless chicken thighs, rinsed and patted dry
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- EVOO to coat pan
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat and add EVOO to coat.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken thighs to pan and brown on all sides.
- Cover, reduce heat to medium and cook for approximately 20 - 25 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken is higher than 165 degrees F.
- Cover chicken thighs with the balsamic and cook for another minute, turning the chicken to coat thoroughly.