Apple Walnut Cous Cous Salad
This refreshing grain salad is easy to make and store - perfect for picnics and potlucks!Print Pin Rate
- 2 cups uncooked Israeli pearl couscous
- 1 granny smith apple, diced
- ½ red onion, diced
- ¼ cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup F. Oliver’s Orchard Ripe Red Apple Balsamic
- 1/2 cup F. Oliver’s Fresh Pressed Meyer Lemon EVOO
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 2 teaspoons F. Oliver's Canandaigua Centennial Rub, divided
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- Cook couscous according to package directions, adding 1 teaspoon of Canandaigua Centennial Rub to cooking liquid. Set aside to cool.
- While couscous is cooling, whisk together Orchard Ripe Red Apple Balsamic, Meyer Lemon EVOO, 1 teaspoon Canandaigua Centennial Rub, and garlic.
- Once the couscous has cooled, toss with vinaigrette and stir in apple, red onion, and parsley.
- Top with chopped walnuts. Serve chilled or at room temperature.