Apple Walnut Cous Cous Salad
This refreshing grain salad is easy to make and store - perfect for picnics and potlucks!
- 2 cups uncooked Israeli pearl couscous
- 1 granny smith apple, diced
- ½ red onion, diced
- ¼ cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup F. Oliver’s Orchard Ripe Red Apple Balsamic
- 1/2 cup F. Oliver’s Fresh Pressed Meyer Lemon EVOO
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 2 teaspoons F. Oliver's Canandaigua Centennial Rub, divided
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
Cook couscous according to package directions, adding 1 teaspoon of Canandaigua Centennial Rub to cooking liquid. Set aside to cool.
While couscous is cooling, whisk together Orchard Ripe Red Apple Balsamic, Meyer Lemon EVOO, 1 teaspoon Canandaigua Centennial Rub, and garlic.
Once the couscous has cooled, toss with vinaigrette and stir in apple, red onion, and parsley.
Top with chopped walnuts. Serve chilled or at room temperature.