Blistered Asparagus with Yogurt Sauce
A perfect appetizer or side dish, this take on roasted asparagus makes the best of the early spring delight.Print Rate
- 2 pounds asparagus, trimmed and washed
- 4 tablespoons F. Oliver’s Garden Fresh Gremolata EVOO, divided
- ¾ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 ½ tablespoons F. Oliver’s California Apricot Balsamic
- F. Oliver’s Premium Flake Salt, to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, add asparagus, and cook halfway, about 3 minutes depending on size. Remove from water onto a kitchen towel and pat dry.
- Toss asparagus in 3 tablespoons EVOO and salt liberally. Place on a baking sheet and roast until browned and blistered, about 20 minutes, turning halfway through.
- In a small bowl combine yogurt, balsamic, and remaining EVOO. Season to taste, adding salt, more balsamic, and EVOO as desired.
- Serve asparagus with yogurt sauce either to dip or with a drizzle.