Tuscan Pork Tenderloin with Orange Whipped Sweet Potatoes
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 4 large sweet potatoes, peeled & cut into large chunks
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ⅓ plus ¼ cup F. Oliver’s Fresh Pressed
- Blood Orange Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Flower City Maple Syrup
- ⅓ cup F. Oliver’s Italian Herb Balsamic
- 2 tablespoons F. Oliver’s Tuscan Blend
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Combine ⅓ cup EVOO and ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar with pork and marinate at least three hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Remove pork from marinade and season with Tuscan Blend.
- Transfer to baking dish and bake for 25-35 minutes until desired doneness. Allow to rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- Place sweet potatoes in large pot and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil then turn down to medium-high and allow to cook for 20-30 minutes until potatoes are fork tender.
- Drain water, add remaining EVOO, heavy cream, maple syrup, salt and pepper. Using an electric mixer, beat until mixture is fluffy and smooth.
- Serve with choice of vegetable.