Tuscan Pork Tenderloin with Orange Whipped Sweet Potatoes
This recipe is rich in autumnal flavors and colors.Print Pin Rate
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 4 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into large chunks
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ⅓+¼ cup F. Oliver’s Fresh Pressed Blood Orange Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ⅓ cup F. Oliver’s Italian Herb Balsamic
- 2 tablespoons F. Oliver’s Tuscan Blend
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine 1/3 cup EVOO and 1/3 cup balsamic with pork and marinate at least three hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Remove pork from marinade and season with Tuscan Blend.
- Transfer to baking dish and bake for 25-35 minutes until desired doneness. Allow to rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- Place sweet potatoes in large pot and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil then turn down to medium-high and allow to cook for 20-30 minutes until potatoes are fork tender.
- Drain water, add remaining EVOO, heavy cream, maple syrup, salt, and pepper. Using an electric mixer, beat until mixture is fluffy and smooth.
- Serve with your choice of vegetable.