Sweet and Spicy Grilled Tacos
- 1 pound meat (chicken, pork, or beef), cubed
- 1 large onion, cubed
- 1 large bell pepper, cubed
- 1 pineapple, cored and cubed
- ⅔ cup F. Oliver’s Raspberry Treat Balsamic
- ⅔ cup F. Oliver’s Smoky Chipotle EVOO
- 2 tablespoons F. Oliver’s Tame Taqueria Spice Blend
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1 Tablespoon F. Oliver’s Tame Taqueria Spice Blend
- Soft taco shells
- Skewer meat, onion, bell pepper, and pineapple alternately.
- Mix together Raspberry Treat Balsamic Vinegar, Smoky Chipotle EVOO, and Tame Taqueria well, and coat kabobs. Cover and let marinate for 12-24 hours, turning halfway through.
- Mix together Greek yogurt, avocado, and Tame Taqueria. Taste and season accordingly. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Cook kabobs over a medium high heat until meat is cooked through. Serve on soft taco shells with yogurt mixture.