Summer Vegetable Pasta Salad
- 12 oz. shaped pasta
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium summer squash
- 1 medium broccoli crown
- ½ cup roasted red peppers
- 1 large tomato
- ¼ cup crumbled feta
- ½ medium red onion
- ¼ cup F. Oliver’s Blushing Peach Balsamic
- ¼ cup F. Oliver’s Fresh Bright Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- ½ teaspoon F. Oliver’s Sunshine Seasoned Pepper Spice Blend
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta al dente per directions. Drain well and place in a large bowl in the refrigerator to cool.
- Thinly slice zucchini, summer squash, roasted red peppers, and red onion. Dice tomatoes and cut broccoli into bite-sized pieces.
- To prepare the vinaigrette, whisk together balsamic, EVOO, and spice blend. Set aside.
- Remove pasta from the refrigerator and add vegetables, feta, and vinaigrette. Gently toss to combine. Serve at room temperature or chilled.