Apple Walnut Cous Cous Salad
Serves: 4-6 servings
- 2 cups uncooked Israeli pearl couscous
- 1 granny smith apple diced
- ½ red onion diced
- ¼ cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- ¼ cup F. Oliver’s Orchard Ripe Red Apple Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ cup F. Oliver’s Meyer Lemon EVOO
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 2 teaspoons, divided Canandaigua Centenntial Rub
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Cook couscous according to package directions, adding 1 tsp. of Canandaigua Centenntial Rub to cooking liquid. Set aside to cool.
- While couscous is cooking, whisk together Orchard Ripe Red Apple Balsamic Vinegar, Meyer Lemon EVOO, 1 tsp. Canandaigua Centenntial Rub and garlic.
- Once couscous has cooled, toss with vinaigrette and stir in apple, red onion and parsley.
- Top with chopped walnuts. Serve chilled or at room temperature.