Maple Roasted Salmon
- 4 Salmon Filets
- ¼ cup F Oliver’s Sunday Morning Maple Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ cup F Oliver’s Petit Beurre EVOO
- 2 tablespoons F Oliver’s Petit Beurre EVOO
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- ½ cup F Oliver’s Sunday Morning Maple Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- F Oliver’s Adirondack Maple Seasoning
- Place salmon in a re-sealable plastic bag. Add balsamic and EVOO and massage to thoroughly distribute onto salmon. Allow to marinate for at least one hour in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 425. Prepare glaze by heating 2 tbsps. EVOO in a small saucepan over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add balsamic vinegar, Dijon and salt and pepper to taste. Let simmer, stirring often and watching closely until slightly thickened (about 5 minutes).
- Brush salmon with glaze and generously season with Adirondack Maple Seasoning. Roast salmon for 10-12 minutes on foil lined baking sheet or until salmon is cooked through. Drizzle with remaining glaze.