Firing up the grill for the 4th of July? Try this recipe! The fruitiness of the Raspberry Treat Balsamic Vinegar pairs perfectly with smoke and spice of the Smoky Chipotle EVOO. This recipe also works beautifully with chicken.
Raspberry-Chipotle Grilled Pork Chops
Serves: 4 servings
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- ½ c F. Oliver’s Raspberry Treat Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ c F. Oliver’s Smoky Chipotle EVOO
- F. Oliver’s Empire Butcher’s Rub
- Place chops in single layer in a 9x13 glass dish or a gallon re-sealable plastic bag. Add balsamic and EVOO and massage to thoroughly distribute onto the pork chops. Allow chops to marinate at least 2 hours in the refrigerator. If marinating in a 9x13 glass dish, flip chops half way through marinating.
- Once marinated, warm grill. Remove pork chops from marinade and place on a plate or cutting board. Season each side of chops with Empire Butcher’s Rub.
- Grill chops until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit, about 4 minutes each side.
- Allow chops to rest for 5 minutes before serving.