Join F. Oliver’s at Hart’s Local Grocer in Rochester for a wonderful sampling of gluten free food! We will be working alongside the chef to give a free tasting of some beautifully crafted food as well as discussing the gluten free culinary lifestyle. Free to all!
Cherry Lemon Quinoa Salad
- 1 tbsp. F. Oliver’s Fresh Pressed Meyer Lemon EVOO
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 ½ tbsp. F. Oliver’s Phoenix Street Seasoning
- ¼ c. dried cherries, chopped
- 1 c. quinoa, rinsed well
- 1 ½ c. water
- ¼ c. slivered almonds
- Crumbled blue cheese
- F. Oliver’s Sweet Rice Cherry Balsamic Vinegar
- In a small pot, sauté onions and garlic in Meyer Lemon EVOO until translucent. Add Phoenix Street Seasoning and stir. Add cherries, quinoa and water, turning heat to high.
- Cover pot and reduce to medium heat once water begins to boil. Cook for 15 minutes or until water is absorbed and the quinoa is cooked. Taste and season with salt and pepper accordingly.
- Chill the salad thoroughly. Garnish with blue cheese, almonds and a drizzle of Sweet Rich Cherry Balsamic Vinegar to serve.