Blueberry Balsamic BBQ Ribs
- 2 tbsp. F. Oliver’s Garden Fresh Gremolata EVOO
- ½ Vidalia onion, finely diced
- ½ c. F. Oliver’s Summer Blueberry BV
- 4 tsp. honey
- 2 tsp. molasses
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 c. fresh blueberries
- 1 roasted poblano pepper, finely diced
- 2 racks baby back ribs
- 2 tbsp. F. Oliver’s Greektown Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Rub ribs with Greektown Seasoning and place on foil lined backing sheet bone side down.
- Bake for 2 hours.
- To make BBQ Sauce: Heat EVOO in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onion and cook, stirring, until softened, about 5 mins.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until combined.
- Increase heat and bring mixture to a low boil; cook 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low, partially cover, and simmer 10 mins.
- Remove cover. Using the back of a wooden spoon, mash blueberries against the side of the pan to release juices. Sauce can be made smoother by pacing in the blender once cooled.
- Brush both sides of ribs with BBQ sauce and grill for about 5 mins, until sauce caramelizes. Serve with remaining sauce.