Come join us for a taste of delicious Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar at the beautiful Hart’s Local Grocer. Hart’s is celebrating two years at their Rochester location and has set up a wonderfully fun event that gathers great vendors for your food and drink pleasure. Come hungry and enjoy an afternoon of fun in Rochester!
Join us at the new Ginegaw Park Farmer’s Market for a fun afternoon of tasting! The farmer’s market is located right alongside Rt. 441 and will have a myriad of other local vendors selling
the finest, freshest culinary goods in the area. Get the family together and come down to this wonderful, FREE event.
The Festival of Food will feature more than 100 restaurants, wineries, breweries, bakeries and specialty food purveyors all from the local area. The Festival is the best and biggest food and beverage tasting event in the region. Located conveniently at the Rochester Public market, this event is sure to enthuse the foodie in you!
- 1 ½ lbs fresh Brussels sprouts
- 3 medium or 4 small sweet potatoes
- ¼ cup F. Oliver’s Mediterranean Cassis Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ cup F. Oliver’s Sage with Wild Harvest Mushroom EVOO
- 1 teaspoon F. Oliver’s Mulling Spices
- ¼ cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Peel & cut sweet potatoes into 1-inch cubes. Place in large bowl. Cut Brussels sprouts in half & add to bowl. Add EVOO to the vegetables, season with salt and pepper & toss to coat. Roast for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- Add balsamic vinegar & mulling spices to a small saucepan. Bring to boil over high heat, reduce to low & let simmer until reduced by half, about 10 minutes.
- Place vegetables in a serving dish, sprinkle with pumpkin seeds & drizzle with balsamic reduction.
- 4 Salmon Filets
- ¼ cup F Oliver’s Sunday Morning Maple Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ cup F Oliver’s Petit Beurre EVOO
- 2 tablespoons F Oliver’s Petit Beurre EVOO
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- ½ cup F Oliver’s Sunday Morning Maple Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- F Oliver’s Adirondack Maple Seasoning
- Place salmon in a re-sealable plastic bag. Add balsamic and EVOO and massage to thoroughly distribute onto salmon. Allow to marinate for at least one hour in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 425. Prepare glaze by heating 2 tbsps. EVOO in a small saucepan over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add balsamic vinegar, Dijon and salt and pepper to taste. Let simmer, stirring often and watching closely until slightly thickened (about 5 minutes).
- Brush salmon with glaze and generously season with Adirondack Maple Seasoning. Roast salmon for 10-12 minutes on foil lined baking sheet or until salmon is cooked through. Drizzle with remaining glaze.