Springtime Sunny-Side Up Spinach Salad
- ¼ cup & 3 tablespoons F. Oliver’s Garden Fresh
- Gremolata Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- ¼ cup F. Oliver’s Lemon Bouquet Balsamic
- 1 teaspoon F. Oliver’s City Style Herbs
- 3 cup asparagus, trimmed and chopped
- 4 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 6 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup pea shoots, roughly chopped
- 2 eggs
- Salt & pepper
- Combine ¼ cup each EVOO, balsamic and City Style Herbs. Whisk to emulsify. Set aside.
- Heat saute pan and 1½ tablespoons EVOO on medium-high. Add mushrooms and cook until browned. Add asparagus, season with salt and pepper and cook until vibrant green and begin to soften.
- Transfer vegetables to a bowl and return saute pan to burner. Add 1½ tablespoons EVOO and crack eggs into pan. Reduce heat to medium and cook eggs until whites are opaque and firm.
- While eggs are cooking, place spinach in a large bowl and toss with vinaigrette.
- Divide spinach in two salad bowls and layer asparagus & mushroom mixture, pea shoots & eggs to serve. Finish with salt and pepper.