Spiced Pickled Green Beans
- 1 c. F. Oliver’s Sunny Pineapple Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 c. white wine vinegar
- ¼ c. F. Oliver’s Tunisian Harissa EVOO
- 2 c. water
- ¼ c. salt
- 2 tbsp. F. Oliver’s Baharat spice blend
- 2 ½ pounds fresh green beans, cleaned and cut to fit in 6 ½ pint jars
- Clean and sterilize 4 ½ pint mason jars with rings and lids. Divide green beans between the jars.
- In a large saucepan, stir together vinegars, oil, water, salt, and Baharat. Bring to a boil and ladle (carefully!) over green beans.
- Seal jars with lids and rings; place in a hot water bath and simmer but do not boil for 10 minutes. Cool to room temperature. Test for a good seal by pressing on the center of the lid- it should not move.
- Let pickles ferment 24 hours. Enjoy in a Mother’s Day Bloody Mary or on salads and sandwiches.