Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Sweet Potato Medley
- 1 ½ lbs fresh Brussels sprouts
- 3 medium or 4 small sweet potatoes
- ¼ cup F. Oliver’s Mediterranean Cassis Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ cup F. Oliver’s Sage with Wild Harvest Mushroom EVOO
- 1 teaspoon F. Oliver’s Mulling Spices
- ¼ cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Peel & cut sweet potatoes into 1-inch cubes. Place in large bowl. Cut Brussels sprouts in half & add to bowl. Add EVOO to the vegetables, season with salt and pepper & toss to coat. Roast for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- Add balsamic vinegar & mulling spices to a small saucepan. Bring to boil over high heat, reduce to low & let simmer until reduced by half, about 10 minutes.
- Place vegetables in a serving dish, sprinkle with pumpkin seeds & drizzle with balsamic reduction.