- 1 pound pasta
- 1/2 c Ricotta Cheese
- 3 T F. Oliver’s Roasted French Walnut Oil
- 1/2 c Peas
- 1 T fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 stems Fresh Thyme, picked
- 2 oz. shredded cheese, such as Pecorino Romano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil; add salt to pasta water if desired. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, stir together ricotta cheese, Roasted French Walnut Oil, peas, lemon juice, and fresh thyme.
- When draining pasta, reserve 2 Tablespoons cooking liquid; add to ricotta mixture. Place pasta back in pot.
- Stir ricotta mixture into pasta and season with salt and pepper. Serve pasta with a sprinkle of the shredded cheese.
- Serves 4-6