Super Squash Soup
- 2 packed c Roasted Butternut or Acorn squash
- 1 Potato
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- Veggie bullion – enough for two cups of water
- 1 tsp. Curry Powder
- F. Oliver’s Smoky Chipotle EVOO
- F. Oliver’s Dark Chocolate Balsamic
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Scrub, peel and chop potato. Boil until tender.
- Heat 1 tsp of F. Oliver’s Smoky Chipotle EVOO in frying pan. Add finely chopped onion and sauté until lightly browned. Next add in minced garlic. Sautee for two to three minutes.
- Boil two cups of water in a large saucepan. Add in the correct amount of veggie bouillon according to package directions for that amount of water.
- Once water has boiled, reduce to simmer and add in squash, onions, garlic and potato, 1 tsp of F. Oliver’s Smoky Chipotle EVOO and 1 tsp of F. Oliver’s Dark Chocolate Balsamic.
- Mix ingredients and add in 1 teaspoon of curry powder. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Continue to simmer soup for 15 minutes, occasionally stirring to prevent any sticking. Garnish with a swirl of F. Oliver’s Dark Chocolate Balsamic on each serving.