Happy Holiday's from F. Oliver's! Free shipping on all orders over $100 until Christmas.
Summer Watermelon Salad
- 1/4 c Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 T Dijon mustard
- 1 T chopped garlic
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 c EVOO
- 3 c 2-inch cubed watermelon
- 1 c crumbled feta cheese
- ½ red onion, sliced very thin
- Coarsely ground black pepper, to taste
- Mix the Balsamic Vinegar and Dijon mustard in a bowl. Stir the garlic, salt, and pepper into the mixture. Slowly stream the EVOO into the dressing while whisking vigorously. Place the dressing in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Combine the watermelon, feta cheese, and red onion in a large bowl; toss lightly to mix. Season with the coarsely ground black pepper. Pour about half of the dressing over the salad; gently toss to coat.
- Refrigerate the salad at least 30 minutes. Drizzle the remaining dressing over the salad just before serving.
F. Oliver’s Oil and Vinegar recommendations:
- Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar and Fresh Pressed Blood Orange EVOO
- Blushing Peach Balsamic Vinegar and Fresh Bright Basil EVOO
- Sunny Pineapple Balsamic Vinegar and Smoky Chipotle EVOO or Tunisian Harissa EVOO
- Zesty Grapefruit Balsamic Vinegar and Fresh Bright Basil EVOO