Happy Holiday's from F. Oliver's! Free shipping on all orders over $100 until Christmas.
Soba Noodle Salad
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the soba noodles and cook as the label directs. Run under cold water until cooled.
- While the noodles are cooking, whisk together the Squash Seed Oil, Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar, soy sauce, and Sriracha. Season to taste with salt.
- Toss the well-drained soba noodles in the mixture. Top with scallions and other toppings if desired.
- Serves 4 as a salad course
- Chopped Toasted Peanuts
- Shredded Chicken (rotisserie chicken works well!)
- Sliced Tuna