- 2 T F. Oliver’s Fresh Pressed Blood Orange EVOO
- 1 Red Onion, cut in half and thinly sliced
- 1 lb Arugula, rinsed well
- 1 T F. Oliver’s Fragrant Vanilla Bean Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 c Gorgonzola, crumbled
- Toasted Walnuts, if desired
- Add Fresh Pressed Blood Orange EVOO to a large sautée pan.
- When warmed, add onions and cook until translucent.
- Add arugula and cook until wilted.
- Stir in Fragrant Vanilla Bean Balsamic Vinegar.
- Serve individually or family style topped with Gorgonzola and toasted walnuts, if desired.
- Serves 6 as a salad course