Salmon with Citrus-Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 2 T Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp. grainy or Dijon mustard
- 3 T EVOO
- 1 tsp. finely minced shallot
- 1 small clove garlic, peeled and forced through a press
- 2 tsp. each finely chopped parsley, basil and mint
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 1/4 pounds salmon filet
- Place the Balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, EVOO, shallots, garlic, parsley, basil, mint, salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk until blended.
- Place salmon in a foil-lined pan and spoon a little of the vinaigrette over the fish.
- Bake in a preheated 450°F oven for 12 minutes per inch of thickness, or until cooked through.
- Spoon the remaining vinaigrette over each serving of fish.
F. Oliver’s Oil and Vinegar recommendations:
- Honeyed Ginger Balsamic Vinegar and Fresh Pressed Meyer Lemon or Fresh Pressed Persian Lime EVOO