Roasted Vegetable Farfalle
- 1 1/2 pounds vegetables, cut to a uniform size (zucchini, eggplant, summer squash, onion, broccoli, sweet peppers, etc.)
- 2 T garlic, minced
- 7 T EVOO, divided
- 2 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1 1-pound box farfalle, or other pasta
- Fresh basil chiffonade
- Parmiagiano Reggiano, grated
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Toss vegetables in 5 Tablespoons EVOO and crushed red pepper. Arrange on a sheet pan evenly. Roast in oven until tender, about 20-25 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Toss with remaining EVOO. Stir in vegetables, adding additional EVOO if necessary.
- Top with fresh basil and Parmiagiano Reggiano to serve.
F. Oliver’s Oil and Vinegar recommendations:
- Tuscan Garden Fresh
- Bright Basil
- Heady Garlic (omit garlic in recipe)
- Herbes de Provence
- Fresh Pressed Meyer Lemon