Happy Holiday's from F. Oliver's! Free shipping on all orders over $100 until Christmas.
Roasted Carrots and Parsnips with Balsamic
- 2 1/4 pounds medium parsnips, trimmed, peeled, cut into 3 1/2-inch sticks
- 1 1/2 pounds medium carrots, trimmed, peeled, cut into 3 ½-inch sticks
- 1/4 c EVOO
- 2 T Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 T minced fresh rosemary
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Combine parsnips and carrots on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Add EVOO and remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Spread in even layer on baking sheet.
- Roast in preheated oven until vegetables are tender and brown around edges, stirring occasionally, about 50 minutes to 1 hour.
F. Oliver’s Oil and Vinegar recommendations:
- Zesty Grapefruit or Blushing Peach Balsamic Vinegar and Fresh Bright Basil EVOO
- Classic White or Aromatic Oregano Balsamic Vinegar and Fresh Pressed Meyer Lemon EVOO
- Lemon Bouquet Balsamic Vinegar and Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- Raspberry Treat Balsamic Vinegar