Happy Holiday's from F. Oliver's! Free shipping on all orders over $100 until Christmas.
Roasted Balsamic Sweet Potatoes
- 1/4 c Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 T packed brown sugar
- 1/4 c EVOO
- 1 tsp. coarse kosher salt
- 3 large red-skinned sweet potatoes (yams), peeled, cut into 1 ¼-inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In large skillet over medium heat, bring Balsamic Vinegar and brown sugar to a simmer, stir until sugar dissolves.
- Reduce heat and simmer until vinegar thickens slightly, about 3 minutes.
- Add oil and salt and stir until butter melts. Add potato pieces to skillet; toss to coat.
- Season potatoes with freshly ground black pepper. Spread potatoes evenly on rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake until potatoes are tender and golden, stirring occasionally, about 40 minutes. Transfer potatoes to large platter or bowl and serve.
F. Oliver’s Oil and Vinegar recommendations:
- Autumn Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Vinegar and Finger Lakes Fabulous Butternut Squash Seed Oil
- Felix Oliver’s Special Reserve Balsamic Vinegar and Finger Lakes Fabulous Butternut Squash Seed Oil