Free shipping on all orders over $100 until November 30th. Select "Free Shipping" at checkout.
Roasted Balsamic Chicken with Sauteed Spinach Crepe
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 T Dijon mustard
- 1/4 c F. Oliver’s Tuscan Garden EVOO
- 1/4 c Felix Oliver’s Special Reserve Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 c chopped basil
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 4 T EVOO or F. Oliver’s Petit Beurre EVO
- 1 pound spinach
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 c grated Parmesan Reggiano cheese
- 8 crepes
- Place Balsamic Vinegar, salt, pepper, and Dijon mustard in a bowl.
- Slowly drizzle oil in a bowl while whisking moderately.
- Pour the oil and vinegar marinade over the chicken and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Bake chicken at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
- Saute spinach in EVOO over medium heat on stove top until tender. Add dash of salt and pepper to taste.
- Chop chicken into strips.
- Place crepe on table, add ¼ cup sautéed spinach, half chicken breast sliced, and sprinkle with grated Parmesan Reggiano cheese. Roll crepes up and place in oven for 10 minutes at 250 degrees.
F. Oliver’s Oil and Vinegar recommendations:
- Tuscan Garden EVOO
- Petit Beurre EVOO
- Felix Oliver’s Special Reserve Balsamic Vinegar