Happy Holiday's from F. Oliver's! Free shipping on all orders over $100 until Christmas.
Roasted Balsamic Cauliflower
- 2 T EVOO
- 2 T Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into bite-size pieces
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Stir the EVOO, Balsamic Vinegar, salt, and garlic together in a bowl.
- Add the cauliflower and toss to coat; spread the mixture onto the lined baking sheet.
- Stirring occasionally, bake in the preheated oven until tender, about 20 minutes.
F. Oliver’s Oil and Vinegar recommendations:
- Finger Lakes Butternut Squashseed Oil
- Roasted French Walnut Oil
- Aromatic Oregano Balsamic Vinegar and Fresh Bright Basil or Heady Garlic EVOO
- Felix Oliver’s Special Reserve Balsamic Vinegar and Tuscan Garden EVOO