Happy Holiday's from F. Oliver's! Free shipping on all orders over $100 until Christmas.
Mixed Cabbage Cole Slaw
- 6 c sliced napa cabbage
- 2 c thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1 c thinly sliced red onion
- 2 green onions, for garnish
- 1 carrot, cut in julienne sticks
- 1/2 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/3 c sugar
- 3 T EVOO
- 1 1/2 tsp. celery seed
- 1 tsp. salt
- Place napa cabbage, red cabbage, onion, carrot and red pepper in a bowl.
- In a saucepan, bring Balsamic Vinegar, sugar, oil, celery seeds and salt to a boil; pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat.
- Let cool; cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
F. Oliver’s Oil and Vinegar recommendations:
- Classic White Balsamic Vinegar
- Aromatic Oregano Balsamic Vinegar
- Lemon Bouquet Balsamic Vinegar
- Blushing Peach Balsamic Vinegar
- Sunny Pineapple Balsamic Vinegar