Mango Avocado Salsa
Healthy Recipe Contest Winner: Barbara Ward
- 1 Organic Avocado: peeled, pitted and diced medium
- 1 Organic Mango: peeled, pitted and diced medium
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh Cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. F. Oliver’s Cilantro with Golden Roasted Onion EVOO
- 1/4 Tsp. each lemon, lime & orange zest
- 1 Dash of white pepper if you have it
This goes great over pan sauté or grilled Tilapia, basted with the F. Oliver’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cilantro with golden roasted onion, served with fresh green beans steamed & sautéed in butter and sliced almonds.
Or Try over Grilled Chicken breast, marinated in F. Oliver’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cilantro with golden roasted onion & F. Oliver’s Balsamic Vinegar Mango Breeze.
Place grilled chicken on a bed of fresh baby spinach, top with salsa, then drizzled with F. Oliver’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cilantro w/golden roasted onion and sprinkle with Fresh Cilantro.