The Joy of Pork
- 4 boneless pork loin cutlets (about 1- 1 ½” thick )
- 3 1/2 T F. Oliver’s Roasted Almond Oil
- 1 1/2 T F. Oliver’s Creamy Coconut Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 1/2 T F. Oliver’s Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Marinate the pork loin in the Almond Oil, Creamy Coconut, and Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegars, salt, and pepper for at least 3 hours, covered and refrigerated.
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Heat a large, ovenproof sauté pan. Sear pork on both sides until golden brown. Add the remaining marinade and cover.
- Transfer the covered sauté pan to the oven, and roast the pork until a thermometer inserted in the center reads 145 (about 12 minutes).
- Transfer the pork to a cutting board and create a tent with foil; keep covered for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, reduce remaining marinade in sauté pan. Slice pork, serve fanned on plate, and spoon sauce over each portion. Serves 4