Healthy No Bake Cookies
- 2 c Quick Oats/Quinoa
- 1 T Peanut Butter
- 1 apple, diced (peels on or off to your preference)
- 1/4 c raw almonds, ground
- 1 tsp. honey or agave nectar
- 1/2 c F. Oliver’s Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar, or to taste
- Zest from 1 lime
- In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients together.
- Gradually stir in Balsamic Vinegar, until about the consistency of a moist dough. If it’s too soupy, add more oats and almonds.
- Roll into balls and garnish with lime zest.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge. A great healthy no-bake alternative!