Happy Holiday's from F. Oliver's! Free shipping on all orders over $100 until Christmas.
Grilled Veggie and Tofu Stack
- 1/3 c Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2/3 c EVOO
- 1/3 c thinly sliced fresh mint leaves plus sprigs for garnish
- 1 12-oz. container extra-firm tofu, cut crosswise into 8 slices, drained on paper towels
- 1 zucchini, trimmed, cut lengthwise into 4-inch-long slices
- 1 red bell pepper, rounded ends trimmed, seeded, cut lengthwise into 4 pieces
- 1 Japanese eggplant, trimmed, cut lengthwise into four 4-inch-long slices
- 4 3-inch-diameter Portobello or shiitake mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 small head of radicchio, quartered through root end
- Prepare grill to medium-high heat. Place Balsamic Vinegar and minced garlic in large bowl. Gradually whisk in EVOO. Stir in sliced mint. Season marinade to taste with salt and pepper.
- Working in batches, add tofu to marinade and turn to coat. Transfer tofu to baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add zucchini, bell pepper, eggplant, mushrooms, and radicchio to marinade in bowl and toss to coat.
- Place zucchini, pepper, eggplant, and mushroom on grill. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook until charred and softened, turning occasionally, about 6 minutes. Transfer to baking sheet. Place tofu and radicchio on grill. Cook until tofu is charred and radicchio is charred and wilted, about 2 minutes per side.
- Stack tofu and vegetables on plates. Garnish with mint sprigs and serve.
F. Oliver’s Oil and Vinegar recommendations:
- Ripe Fig or Mediterranean Cassis Balsamic Vinegar and Herbes de Provence EVOO
- Royal Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar and Tuscan Garden or Smoky Chipotle EVOO
- Aromatic Oregano Balsamic Vinegar and Fresh Bright Basil EVOO