Garlic Roasted Tomatoes
- 2 lbs. Tomatoes, sliced
- 3 tsp. F. Oliver’s Heady Garlic EVOO
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add tomatoes, EVOO, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss or stir to coat, adding additional EVOO if necessary.
- Arrange sliced tomatoes on a sheet tray and place in oven.
- Bake for 2 1/2 – 3 hours, or untiil edges are turned up slightly and tomatoes are softened.
Use in place of sun-dried tomatoes in recipes, puree and use as a spread or dip for veggies or pita, or enjoy on a sandwich.