- 1 bag fresh Baby Spinach
- 1/2 Red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c F. Oliver’s Toasted Nuts or Seeds
- 1 2oz. log Goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 c dried Cranberries
- 1 can Mandarin Orange slices, well drained
- 2 T F. Oliver’s Smoky Chipotle EVOO
- 2 T F. Oliver’s Dark Chocolate Balsamic
- Wash and dry spinach.
- Combine F. Oliver’s Smoky Chipotle EVOO and F. Oliver’s Dark Chocolate Balsamic.
- Gently toss the spinach in half of the dressing.
- Add onions, cranberries, oranges and goat cheese.
- Drizzle the remaining amount of dressing on the salad and sprinkle on the toasted nuts or seeds.