Chocolate Chipotle Chili
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 3 large Tomatoes, diced
- 1 can Kidney Beans
- 1 can Black Beans
- 1 tsp. Chili Powder (or more if you like it spicier!)
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- 1 T plus 1 tsp. F. Oliver’s Smoky Chipotle EVOO
- 1 T F. Oliver’s Dark Chocolate Balsamic
- 1-2 T Tomato Paste
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Cheese and Cilantro, for garnish
- Heat in skillet 1 tsp of F. Oliver’s Smoky Chipotle EVOO. Add onion, garlic and green pepper.
- Cook for about five minutes until peppers and onions are soft. Stir in cumin and chili powder and cook for another two minutes.
- Transfer ingredients in skillet to a large pot. Add tomatoes, beans, 1 tbsp F. Oliver’s Smoky Chipotle EVOO and 1 tbsp F. Oliver’s Dark Chocolate Balsamic.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce heat. Add one to two tbsp of tomato paste, salt and pepper and simmer uncovered for twenty minutes.
- Garnish with a small amount of shredded cheddar and minced cilantro.