Happy Holiday's from F. Oliver's! Free shipping on all orders over $100 until Christmas.
Bell Pepper Saute
- 3 T EVOO
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 2 T Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 T chopped fresh basil or 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 T chopped fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Cut peppers in ¼” strips.
- Heat EVOO in large skillet over high heat until very hot.
- Add peppers and sauté until they begin to color in some places.
- Reduce heat and season with salt to taste.
- Cover pan and cook 10 minutes, or until peppers are softened.
- Increase heat and add Balsamic Vinegar.
- Stir and toss peppers until Balsamic Vinegar is evaporated.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in basil, parsley, and garlic.
F. Oliver’s Oil and Vinegar recommendations:
- Classic White Balsamic Vinegar and Fresh Pressed Meyer Lemon EVOO
- Sunny Pineapple Balsamic Vinegar and Smoky Chipotle or Tunisian Harissa EVOO
- Lemon Bouquet Balsamic Vinegar and Cilantro with Golden Roasted Onions EVOO
- Felix Oliver’s Special Reserve Balsamic Vinegar and Fresh Bright Basil or Tuscan Garden EVOO
- Aromatic Oregano Balsamic Vinegar and Fresh Bright Basil or Heady Garlic EVOO