- 1 c Heavy Cream
- 1 c Dark Brown Sugar
- 4 T Felix Oliver’s Special Reserve Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 Ripe Bananas
- Whipped Cream or Vanilla Ice Cream
- Chocolate Shavings or Toasted Hazelnut Bits, for garnish
- In a sauce pan over low heat, dissolve brown sugar into heavy cream.
- Add Balsamic Vinegar and simmer gently until mixture is reduced by half.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Arrange one banana split lengthwise per plate.
- Drizzle sauce over fruit, top with whipped or ice cream, and garnish with either the chocolate shavings, toasted hazelnut pieces, or both!